Fort A.P. Hill, a Regional Collective Training Center, provides innovative, flexible, and relevant training enablers in order to support Army, Joint and Interagency readiness. On order, support contingency operations in the mid-Atlantic and National Capital regions.
A training center of choice, built on a foundation of engaged professionals collaborating today to enable Mission Readiness tomorrow.
- Live the Army Values: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage
- Service Culture: Customer service excellence provided through valued employees and engaged leaders in an environment where dignity and respect are strictly enforced
- Employee Empowerment: Steadfast commitment to Warrior success
- Teamwork: Focused cooperation to accomplish the mission
- Communication: Timely sharing of open, honest and candid information
- Safety: Applied within, executed successfully throughout
- Continuous Improvement: Practice cycles of learning to achieve customer service excellence
- Environmental Consciousness: Practice environmental stewardship focused on global sustainability
- Individual Development: Active participation in individual and professional development opportunities
- Leadership: Be the example, communicate effectively, care for and develop workforce, accomplish the mission
- Exercise mission command to integrate base operations support
- Enablers for training, readiness and contingency operations
- Sustain and improve installation infrastructure Provide a safe and secure installation
- Exercise stewardship of the environment and installation resources
- Facilitate Warrior and Civilian well-being
- Foster strong community partnerships through communication, cooperation, and collaboration
"The Best Training and Support - Anywhere!"