Your Ansbach Website is Getting Better
Currently the USAG Ansbach website is undergoing a redesign. You will steadily see changes and updates in the next few months, we are doing this to improve the website functionality and ease of use for our community.
Monthly Ansbach Town Hall
Every Month the Garrison Command Team holds a monthly town hall to inform the community on the latest information and changes that happen on Ansbach. Watch the latest edition of the MATH by clicking here.
Everything Ansbach at Your Fingertips
If you didn't already know The Hometown Herald is the Ansbach Community online blog where we post all of the latest news, events, and relevant community information. Just another resource to keep our community informed!
Two new Army apps you will want
This months featured article, click here to read the full story.
- 110 should be used for a "police emergency." The average time to answer a 112 call is 9 seconds.
- 112 should be used for "fire emergency" and "medical assistance emergency."
- Military Police Desk Sergeant: DSN 467-3855 CIV: 09802-83-3855
- Military Family Life Consultant: For Katterbach, Bismarck, Urlas, Shipton, Bleidorn CIV 0151-5339-0375 OR 0160-625-6487; Storck 0160-625-9834
- Military OneSource: International collect CIV 484-530-5908
- On Call Duty Chaplain: CIV 0162-296-4338
- Victim Advocate Hotline: CIV 0162-271-0334
- On-Call Patient Liaison: CELL 0162-296-8049
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: CIV 09641-83-118
- Military Crisis Line (Europe): CIV 00800-1273-8255