The Public Affairs Office (PAO) promotes public support and understanding of Installation Management Activity-Europe’s missions, goals and activities through the release of factual information and command messages.
PAO is the preeminent Department of Defense Agency that produces highly effective, state-of-the art installations worldwide, maximizing support to people, readiness and transformation.
PAO goals include:
- Manage installations equitably, effectively and efficiently.
- Enable the well-being of the Army's people.
- Provide stewardship of resources.
- Deliver superior mission support to all organizations.
- Develop and sustain an innovative, team-spirited, highly capable, service-oriented workforce-a vital component of the Army Team.
- Strategic Communications Planning
- Public Affairs Guidance, Counsel, Training
- IMCOM-Europe / USAG PAO Liaison
- Media Relations
- Community Outreach
- Command Information
- Hometown News
- Public Affairs Career Program Management
- Press Releases
- Media Advisories, Fact Sheets and Issue Backgrounders
- Media Awareness Training/Coordination of Media Interviews
- Newspaper and Magazine Articles
- AFN Radio-Television Spot Announcements
- IMCOM-Europe news
- IMCOM-Europe Brochure
- IMCOM-Europe Video