Travel & transportation
DRIVING IN EUROPE
- Drivers' Testing Policy
- Drivers' Testing and Training
- U.S. ARMY EUROPE DRIVER’S HANDBOOK (INCLUDES EUROPE ROAD SIGNS) ✪
- PRACTICE TEST ⚠
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & ACCESS
If you have specific healthcare questions, the Wiesbaden Army Health Clinic website is a valuable place to begin planning for you or your family's needs.
Living in Wiesbaden
The Wiesbaden housing office landing page has valuable information and links for understanding housing for unaccompanied military, military families and civilians.
ON-POST RECREATION, DINING & SHOPPING
SCHOOLS & EDUCATION SERVICES
- School Liaison Office (for all school-related questions, including homeschooling)
- Child & Youth Services
- Education Center
Parents should register school-aged children into DoDEA schools for the before arriving. The DoDEA Online Registration for Students (DORS) link is https://www.dodea.edu/DORS/. Upon arrival, parents must still physically visit the school to complete registration.
Quarantine with Pets:
- Incoming pets quarantine with families.
- Owners supply their own pet medications, food, and cat litter/pet waste bags. Please have enough for 2-3 weeks.
- On-post veterinary clinic can provide telephone consults and minor sick call care while in quarantine. Major sick calls or emergency care need to be handled by an off-post vet.
- Pets must be registered with the veterinary clinic on post once the owner is released from quarantine. Registration occurs via walk-in (owner only - pets are not required to be present for registration). Please bring the pet's vaccination record when registering.
- USDA Advice for Traveling with Pets
- Veterinary Services
- USDA Animal Import/Export Requirements
- Germany Breed Restrictions