SLC - Consumer & Contract Issues
Although we are not authorized to represent clients in civilian legal matters, we are available to offer advice, advise how a legal process works, and review legal documents.
Please review our Fact Sheets related to legal matters we commonly see in our office. If you need additional assistance, please make an appointment with an attorney in our office at www.stuttgartcitizen.com/appointments or call DSN (314) 421-4152/ Civ +49(0) 711-729-4152.
- Commercial Solicitation Sales & Purchases in Germany (CSIG)
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau “CFPB”
- Credit Repair and Reporting “CRR”
- Debt Collection and the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act (FDCPA)
- Entering German Contracts Handout “EGC”
- Identify Theft “IT”
- File a complaint to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Complain to the Better Business Bureau
- Abusive Debt Collection Practices
- Financial Counseling ACS
- U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps Legal Information Portal