SLC - Civilian Legal Matters
Although we are not authorized to represent clients in civilian legal matters, we are available to offer advice, advise how a legal process works, and review legal documents.
Please review our Fact Sheets related to legal matters we commonly see in our office. If you need additional assistance, please make an appointment with an attorney in our office at www.stuttgartcitizen.com/appointments or call DSN (314) 421-4152/ Civ +49(0) 711-729-4152.
- Apostille in Germany (APOS)
- Becoming a Military Dependent (BMD)
- Civilian Misconduct Handout (CM)
- Compassionate Reassignment (CR)
- Early Return of Dependents (EROD)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Home Based Businesses (HBB)
- Home of Record or State of Legal Residence Change (HRSLR)
- I’ve Been Titled (IBT)
- Spousal Employment in Germany (SEG)