The Stuttgart Field Office, 66th Military Intelligence Brigade conducts counterintelligence investigations and operations to protect DoD personnel, facilities, information, and technologies by detecting, identifying, neutralizing & exploiting foreign intelligence services, international terrorists, and insider threats.
Call Us When:
- Unauthorized personnel (U.S. or foreign) ask about Army or DoD force capabilities, critical information, or technologies
- You suspect unauthorized contact with foreign government, military, or intelligence personnel
- You suspect potential compromise of defense information/security violations
- You suspect unauthorized intrusions or theft of sensitive computer system data
- You suspect someone is associated with or aiding a known terrorist organization
- You observe indicators of potential terrorist-associated insider threats
- Assist units and leaders to protect personnel, facilities, and technologies
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting (CIAR) Training (DoDD 5240.06)
- Threat Awareness Reporting Program (TARP) Training (AR 381-12)
- CI-focused local area threat briefing
- Foreign visitor & foreign travel security education
- CI threat and vulnerability assessments
- Coordination for polygraph and other technical CI services
- A safe, discreet environment in which you can confidentially report suspicious incidents to a trained, professional investigator
How to Report an Incident
Contact the Stuttgart Field Office or use the iReport.
When using iReport, please do not list any classified or sensitive information.