Army Community Service (ACS) provides Soldiers and Families with an outlet for support. ACS services include, but are not limited to, Counseling and Therapy (marriage, individual, and family), Army Emergency Relief, Employment Readiness, and Relocation.
ACS invites you into a world of education, opportunity and discovery while offering programs and services that promote self-reliance, resilience, and stability during war and peace.
View the many programs and services ACS has to offer by searching the Community Support tab at the FMWR link below. Services include:
- Army Family Action Plan
- Army Family Team Building
- Army Volunteer Corps
- EFMP (Exceptional Family Member Program)
- Employment Readiness
- Family Advocacy Program
- New Parent Support Program
- Victim Advocacy Program
- Family Enrichment Program
- Financial Readiness
- Information & Referral Program
- Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations
- Relocation Readiness Program
- SHARP (Sexual Harassment, Assault Reporting & Prevention)
- Survivor Outreach Services
- Warrior Family Community Partnership
Services are offered to Active Duty, Retired, and Reserve Component Soldiers and their Family Members, regardless of branch of service. Department of Defense Civilian Employees (both APF and NAF) are also eligible for most services, as are their Family members.