Welcome to the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center's online customer page. This page was developed with the idea that we could put the most common items you need in your day-to-day activities available with the click of your mouse. Our page is set up for use by managers and employees. We want to provide you the best possible support, whether online or in person at our office.
The Civilian Personnel Advisory Center is made up of a team of human resources professionals dedicated to supporting and empowering soldiers, civilians, families and veterans worldwide in an era of persistent conflict. The CPAC office is responsible for recruiting, retaining and sustaining a high quality volunteer force through innovative and effective enterprise solutions and ensures human resources readiness of the Total Army across the full spectrum of operations.
More than 330,000 men and women working in every profession imaginable – are not active duty military, but serve as an integral part of the Army team to support the defense of our nation. For appropriated job opportunities at USAG Okinawa, Torii Station, please visit Army Civilian Service and USA Jobs.
Civilian New Employee InformationPre-Employment Requirements
- All new employees must complete an OF 306 and a SF 85 (Security Questionnaire for Non-Sensitive Positions) unless a secret/top secret clearance is required.
- All veterans must provide us with a DD 214 member 4 copy for all periods of active duty service.
- Veterans receiving compensation for a service connected disability must provide us with a SF 15 and a copy of their VA rating letter (no medical information please).
- If your position requires a pre-employment physical and/or drug test you will be contacted by your servicing human resources technician to set up an appointment.
- More pre-employment requirements may be necessary depending on your position. Please check with your servicing human resources technician to make sure all pre-employment requirements are met before giving your current employer notice.
In-processing is completed virtually from the Camp Zama CPAC for Army Employee's stationed in Okinawa. This may consist of VTC or dialing-in via telecom. Your In-processing forms will be emailed to your personal email address or your sponsor. Please have these forms ready after in-processing to send back to the Camp Zama CPAC for processing.
The Camp Zama CPAC will require copies of your US Passport, Birth Certificate or Certification of Naturalization, so please be sure to bring these items when you log-in virtually. Please check your email or with your sponsor prior to in-processing to confirm these forms have been received. In-processing forms can be found on the right hand column of this page under Overseas Benefits and Entitlements."
- For employee benefits information click here.
HOUSING NOTE: USAG Okinawa Torii Station Department of Public Works (DPW) does not manage any Family Housing either on or off post. Accompanied Family Housing and Off Post Rental operations for Okinawa are managed by the Kadena Air Force Base housing office. They can be reached by calling DSN: (315) 634-0582.
EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK - PCS TAX LAW CHANGES - SAMPLE WELCOME LETTER
Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS)
- iSuccess for DCIPS
- DCIPS Pay Pools, Performance and You
- DCIPS Implementation Memo
- DCIPS Pay Pool Advisor Guide
- Managing Pay Pool IDs in DCPDS
- DCIPS Pay Bands "IA" to DCIPS Grades "GG"
- DCIPS Policy Updates
- DCIPS IA to DCIPS GG: Alignment (Classification) Determinations
- Executive and Senior Leader Desk Side Overview Briefing
- DCIPS HR for HR (zip file)
- DCIPS USD(I)
- DCIPS Training 101/iSuccess Link
- DCIPS PAA Guide
- DCIPS PAA Quick Guide for Employees
- DCIPS PAA Quick Guide for Rating Officials
- DCIPS PAA Quick Guide Higher Level Reviewers
- DCIPS PAA Midpoint Instructions
- DCIPS PAA End-of-Cycle Instructions