Accurate, on time payments... every Soldier, every time.
The Army Military Pay Office provides timely and accurate military pay, travel pay and disbursing support to Department of Defense personnel and their families. AMPO strives toward continuous improvement and financial operational excellence with a collaborative focus on superior customer service.
Briefing Schedule - *Updated*
- In-Processing Briefings are held Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday in room 371B, building 5700.
- Reserve Component – 0900
- Active Component – 1000
In and Out Processing
- In-Processing Instructions (All Components)
- Fort Novosel Financial In-Processing Brief
- Out-Processing Instructions (All Components)
- Out-Processing Information 2023
Separations and Retirement
- Fort Novosel Financial Separations Brief
- Separation Retirement Interview Checklist
- Separations and Retirement Information 2023
National Guard and Reserve
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Fort Novosel Money/Finance Service Providers ICE
- SmartVoucher (CAC Req.)
Points of Contact
|Deputy Director||(334) 255-3416|
|Quality Review||(334) 255-3810|
|Lead MilPay Tech||(334) 255-1063|
|Lead MilPay Tech||(334) 255-9182|
|Debt Management||(334) 255-1061|
|General Processing||(334) 255-9039|
|General Processing||(334) 255-3911|
|In/Out Processing||(334) 255-1091|
|Room 371 B||(334) 255-1646|
Camp "Bull" Simons
|Lead MilPay Tech||(850) 885-7217|
|7th SFG (A)||(850) 885-7430|
The U.S. Army Financial Management Command conducts enterprise-level financial operations, provides technical coordination for finance and comptroller units and military pay support with commands across the Army, in order to ensure the effective implementation of policies and programs to support optimally resourcing the Army and supporting Soldiers.