The Personnel Reassignments Branch is responsible for processing reassignment orders for personnel on permanent change of station assignments.
How to receive your orders
- Enlisted - The Personnel Reassignment Branch receives assignments every Tuesday.
- Officers - The Personnel Reassignment Branch pulls all RFOs the day after they are published.
Upon receipt of your assignment, you will receive an email from the PRB team with documents, instructions, and a code to access the levy brief via MS Teams within 5-7 business days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the PRB at email@example.com or at any of the phone numbers listed below.
Points of Contact
|Permanent Party Officers||(334) 255-9139|
|Permanent Party Enlisted||(334) 255-2370|
|Aviation Captain Careers Course||(334) 255-2370|
|Flight School Students||(334) 255-9139|
|Initial Entry Trainees||(334) 255-1241|
|Eglin AFB EOD Enlisted Personnel (including IET)||(334) 255-1241|
|Eglin AFB EOD Officer Personnel||(334) 255-9139|
|7th Special Forces Group (A) - MPD Fort Novosel, Eglin Support Center, Building 4385, El Salvador Way, Eglin AFB, FL||(850) 885-7480|
- AR 55-46 Travel Overseas
- AR 135-205 Enlisted Personnel Management
- AR 600-8-11 Reassignments
- AR 601-280 Army Retention Program
- AR 614-6 PCS Policy
- AR 614-11 TDY
- AR 614-30 Overseas Service
- AR 614-100 Officer Reassignment Procedures
- AR 614-185 Requisitions and Assignment Instructions for Officers
- AR 614-200 Enlisted Assignments and Utilization Management
- JTR Appendix Q lists all OCONUS tour lengths