Opened in November 2022, Kuhn Hall provides onsite classes, wellness programs and mental health and guidance counseling to the community. Construction of the building was funded through a generous gift from the Fort Meade Alliance and the Fort Meade Alliance Foundation.
- Basic Skills Education Program (BSEP)
- Army Personnel Testing
- Computer Lab/Learning Center/Training Room Reservations
- On-Post College Programs through Anne Arundel Community College and University of Maryland Global Campus
- Professional Guidance and Counseling
- Tuition and Credentialing Assistance access through ArmyIgnitED
- G.I. Bill Counseling and Financial Aid Assistance
The idea to renovate the center was born when a partnership between Fort Meade Garrison, the Fort Meade Alliance and the Fort Meade Alliance Foundation formed in 2011. To fund the renovation, FMA and FMAF raised $5.1M in donations and garnered support from key individuals like Maryland State Senator Pamela Beidle to gain final approval for the project from the Secretary of the Army.