- Annual/Command Directed/Changed of Command PAI's
- AAA-162 Validation
- Unit Manning Report
- eMILPO Strength Transaction Timeliness
- HRC 30 Day Past Due Roster
- HRC Deviation Report
EMILPO Operations assistance consists of:
- Daily Communication with TAPDB/Users
- One-on-One User Assistance Training
- Strength Validations
- Error Resolutions
Chapters: Once you complete the Online Separation Brief and furnish the Separation Center with the required documents, you will receive a copy of your orders and DD Form 214 Worksheet in your AKO or Enterprise email. You will schedule your leave (DA Form 31) with your S-1, who will furnish the Separation Center with your DA Form 31 and schedule your record review appointment. Your clearing papers are also requested through your S-1.
ETS: Once you complete the Online Separation Brief and furnish the Transition Center with the required documents, you will receive a copy of your orders and DD Form 214 Worksheet in your AKO or Enterprise email. You will schedule your leave with your S-1, who will furnish the Separation Center with your DA Form 31 and schedule your record review appointment. Your clearing papers are also requested through your S-1.
Orders for Retirement: Visit https://www.ikn.army.mil/apps/IKNWMS/Home/WebSite/SoldierforLifeRetirementServicesOffice for more information.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR SEPARATION SERVICES
RECORDS REVIEW APPOINTMENT
CURRENT SERVICE MEMBER GROUP LIFE INSURANCE (SGLI)/DD FORM 93 (RECORDS OF EMERGENCY DATA), FROM S-1
DD FORM 2697 (REPORT OF MEDICAL ASSESSMENT), FROM RAYMOND W. BLISS ARMY HEALTH CENTER
DENTAL CARE SHEET SF 603 MUST HAVE 90 DAY STAMP (WITH ‘HAVE BEEN’/‘HAVE NOT BEEN’ COMPLETED STAMP CIRCLED), FROM RUNION DENTAL CLINIC
OVER-STAMPED ORDERS FROM FINANCE, (INCLUDES SOLD LEAVE DAYS & SEPARATION PAY IF APPLICABLE. THIS INFORMATION CAN BE OBTAINED DURING THE FIRST VISIT)
DD FORM 2958 & DD FORM 2648 (PRE-SEPARATION CHECKLIST), FROM SOLDIER FOR LIFE - TRANSITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (SEE SLF-TAP IN BRIEF)
ALL SOLDIERS WILL COMPLETE THE ‘ARMY TRANSITION PROGRAM EXIT SURVEY’ ONLINE AT: http://www.myarmyonesource.com/ArmyTransitionProgramExitSurvey (set your browser to Compatibility View) SOLDIERS MUST PRINT CERTIFICATE ISSUED AT END OF SURVEY AND BRING WITH THEM TO THEIR FINAL RECORDS REVIEW APPOINTMENT
DA FORM 31 (LEAVE REQUEST), UPON COMPLETION OF DA FORM 31 SCHEDULE RECORDS REVIEW APPOINTMENT THROUGH S-1.
IF MAKING CHANGES TO DD FORM 214 PLEASE BRING IN SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO SEPARATION SERVICES RECORDS REVIEW APPOINTMENT.
*** DO NOT CLEAR ID CARDS/DEERS AND KNOW YOU CAC PIN ***
MEDICAL EVALUATION BOARD (MEB) SEPARATION PROCEDURES
- Soldier takes the Online Separation Brief and submits the required forms
- Soldier signs DA Form 199 (from PEBLO)
- Physical Disability Information Report (PDIR) appears in TRANSPROC (anywhere from 1-4 weeks after Soldier signs the DA Form 199)
- Transition Center emails the Chain of Command the PDIR, examples of DA Form 31, and counseling statement (within 48 hours)
- Chain of Command has 72 hours [IAW ALARACT 188/2007 and MILPER Message 09-067] to return all required information to the Transition Center
- Once all required information is received, Separation Center issues orders and records review appointment time/date
(Separation Center has 1-5 business days to complete this action)