Congratulations on your assignment to Fort Liberty, Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces! Requesting a sponsor is one of the wisest pre-move decisions you will make during this important transition.
Below are helpful links to help you get your sponsorship process started started:
Request a Sponsor
- If you haven’t already done so, please log into Army Career Tracker.
- Complete sections 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the DA Form 5434 in its entirety.
- Click submit, and you are done.
- Your request will be automatically sent to your gaining unit and a sponsor will be assigned to assist you.
- Your sponsor will contact you via email or letter with information about your new unit, Fort Liberty, and the surrounding communities.
- The sponsorship training can be found at the ATRRS website.
- After you register and you receive notification from ATRRS that you are enrolled, log into army.mil, access "Self Service" and click on the "My Training" link.
- Log into ALMS and search for TOTAL ARMY SPONSORSHIP TRAINING COURSE 1B-F43 (V).
- Soldiers also have the ability to take training through eSponsorship Application and Training (eSAT). Access "My Training Hub" at http://apps.militaryonesource.mil/esat.
All Soldiers are eligible to be assigned as a Sponsor to assist inbound and outbound Soldiers. Training is available through Army Learning Management System (ALMS), which offers a two-hour computer based Sponsorship Training course. Training will be conducted utilizing the Army Training Requirement and Resource System (ATRRS). Leaders can have members of their organization receive sponsorship training and certification through their local Army Community Service at (910) 432-4602.