You are now able to pre-register, please allow 24 to 48 hours processing time. A member of our team will be in touch. We will call 1 time and email 1 time. IF we cannot reach you, you will need to come to the center.
We look forward to assisting you.
FORT LIBERTY TRANSITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (TAP)
*** Systems are intermittent and we have been experiencing technical difficulties. Registration may be delayed. We appreciate your patience. ***
TAP is a commanders program and a Soldiers Responsibility
Individualized Initial Counseling (IIC) and Self-Assessment must be done first**
Having issues registering? Fill out our manual form here (linked)
- Contact us to schedule your Individualized Initial Counseling appointment
- Email email@example.com (If you do not receive a response in 48 hours, please come to the center.)
- Come in to the Center (Soldier Support Center, Building 4-2843 Normandy Drive, 1st Floor, Wing C)
- Call (910-432-4725)
Once the IIC is complete, Pre-Separation counseling is next, and must start no later than 365 days prior to transition.
The DoD Transition Day / Army Day follows Pre-Separation counseling, and is mandatory for transitioning service members.
DoL One Day
- The next step in the TAP process is attendance in the Employment Fundamentals of Career Transition (DoL One Day brief).
VA Benefits and Services
The VA Benefits and Services brief is part of the mandatory TAP briefings.
Continuum of Military Service Counseling
- TAP will also include a service member election of two days of instruction.
- Employment Workshop
- DoL Career and Credential Exploration
- Education Workshop
Capstone and Post Assessment Must be done LAST**
Thank you for your service! We look forward to assisting you with a successful transition.