How to submit a service order:
A service order is initiated by visiting customer service in Building 2044, door #3, by email or by fax: 253-966-1690. For more information, call 967-3131 (option 2).
Please note: must be completed by the R&U with signature authority.
When calling in a nonemergency service order, you will need to provide the following information:
- Requestor's name and rank
- Unit and company
- Duty telephone number
- Building number
- Stairwell or wing
- Floor and/or room number
- Description of the defieciency
Before submitting a service order:
- Ensure Letter of Appointment is on file.
- E8 or above can submit a SO when the R&U is not available
- For emergencies: Anyone in the unit (24/7)
- DFAC Service Orders: Any DFAC personnel
- Duty Hours: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
How to submit a work order:
A work order is initiated with the submission of a complete DA Form 4283 to customer service located in Building 2044, door #3, by email to customer service or by fax: 253-966-1690. For more information, call 967-3131 (option 2).
Before submitting a work order: