How to submit a Demand Maintenance Order (Service Order):
A Demand Maintenance Order (DMO) is initiated by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-967-3131 (opt 2).
Please note: must be requested by the Repair & Utilities (R&U) Representative with signature authority or by E8/GS7 or above.
When requesting a DMO, you will need to provide the following information:
- Requestor's name and rank
- Unit and company
- Duty telephone number
- Alternate POC/telephone number
- Building number
- Stairwell or wing
- Floor and/or room number
- Description of the deficiency
Before submitting a DMO:
- Ensure R&U Representative Letter of Appointment is on file
- E-8 or above can submit a DMO when the R&U Representative is not available
- Civilian GS7 or above can submit a DMO when the R&U Representative is not available
- For emergencies: Anyone in the unit can submit a DMO (24/7)
- Dining Facilities: Any DFAC personnel can submit a DMO
- Duty Hours: 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
How to submit a Work Order:
A work order is initiated with the submission of a complete DA Form 4283 to customer service by email to email@example.com. For more information, call 967-4713 or 967-3131 (opt 2).
Before submitting a work order:
- Updated DA Form 1687 must be on file
- Attach copy of Assumption of Command to DA Form 1687