Permanent Change of Station (PCS)

Moving can be a stressful time for service members (SM) and their families.
Always start with with YOUR UNIT personnel sections (S1 / Adjutant).

On Fort Leavenworth, the Military Personnel Division - Adjutant General assists unit personnel sections.

Below are some helpful links to make your move easier:

For Inbound SM
View the Newcomers page for unit contacts.
Request a Sponsor on Army Career Tracker (CAC card needed)
View the Transportation Office page

For Outbound SM
View the Transportation Office page
View the Reassignment (Levy) page

ATTENTION - Command and General Staff College (CGSC) Students ONLY: