Skip to content
When To Call Us
- Unauthorized persons ask about Army forces, secrets, technologies, etc. in person or thru email.
- Any known, suspected or contemplated acts of espionage, or physical attack, by any person or group.
- If inappropriately searched, detained or questioned about your job while traveling in a foreign country, or have official documents stolen or confiscated.
- Contact with foreign military or intelligence personnel.
- Unauthorized intrusions or theft of a sensitive computer system.
- Deliberate security violations or compromises.
- Any domestic or international terrorist threats or suspicions.
- Discovery of technical surveillance device in sensitive areas.
- Any diversion or attempted diversion of U.S. technology to a foreign nation.
What Can You Do?
- Protect information and follow guidelines for handling classified information.
- Challenge requests for sensitive information unless they have a need to know.
- Stay alert. Recognize activities and situations that may be espionage.
- Report any known, suspected or perceived acts of espionage or terrorism to one of the following: