Army Regulation 381-12, Threat Awareness and Reporting Program (TARP), directs that:
- There are monthly postwide TARP briefings scheduled; however, additional briefings are scheduled in August and September to accommodate personnel needing to complete their annual TARP training. Personnel on Ft. Knox are HIGHLY encouraged to attend one of these briefings, if needed at the end of the FY.
- All DA personnel will receive TARP training at least annually.
- Live training is mandatory with very few exceptions.
- Training will be conducted by qualified CI personnel, and Commands not having organic CI assets will arrange for training to be conducted by supporting CI offices.
- CI units will use a variety of awareness and education media to ensure that training reflects recent and relevant examples of national security crimes tailored to the audience and geographic area.
- Special Pre-Travel CI threat briefings are also available.
- The Fort Knox Field Office will provide TARP Training and Army CofS- directed Insider Threat indicators (ALARACT 322/2009) training to units, activities and individuals within it's Area of Responsibility when scheduled adequately in advance. The unit is responsible for securing a location and computer and speakers with video projector for a Powerpoint presentation.
TARP Briefings **(All briefings will be at Haszard Auditorium)