- Authorized to all married soldiers during PCS.
- DD form 2560,leave form, copy of orders.
- Only one month authorized at losing station.
- Pay advance amount is calculated as Base Pay minus all taxes and recurring deductions on LES.
- Soldiers in the rank SGT and above may sign for their own first one (1) month of pay advance.
- Soldiers in the rank of E-4 and below are required their Commander’s signature.
- Prorated for 12 months.
DLA w/ Dependents
- Not authorized if SM has Government Travel Card
- 1 copy of orders/amendments or revoked , DA 31 (approved), and flight itinerary for dependents.
- Must settle travel at gaining station to avoid collection in relation to PCS move.
- PCS orders must state that “SM is authorized to relocate dependents to gaining station at government expense,” and the names of dependents MUST be listed on orders.
- If not requested 10 working days from final out date, it will NOT be payable until arrival at gaining station.
- Request form available upon initial issue of clearing papers.
- Ten (10) days authorized when clearing economy quarters; Three (3) days authorized when clearing government quarters.
- Used to partially reimburse a soldier for extra expenses that occur when occupying temporary lodging OCONUS.
- Economy TLA paperwork handled by soldier. SNA, invoice, and housing memo brought to Customer Service (bldg 393).
- Ederle Inn paperwork handled by the hotel through housing.
Misc Pay Entitlements
- OHA STOPS on the day that is on the DD Form 2367 received from housing. This should be the last day you lived at the residence.
- COLA stops on the day prior to your actual departure from the duty station.
- SM must fill out DA Form 5960 form for In-transit entitlements during final out appointment. Allows payment of BAH during terminal leave)
Airborne Hazardous Duty Pay
- Entitlement will be stopped a day prior to departure.
Documents to bring to Final Out Appointment
- Clearing papers showing all other agencies cleared (Finance, Personnel and CPF are the last three stations).
- One copy of PCS orders (Include any amendments and revocation of orders).
- One copy of approved DA form 31 (Leave form).
- Termination letter from housing (gov’t quarters).
- Copy of OHA termination form with effective date.
- Dependents flight itinerary when applicable.