WELCOME to Fort Hood Transportation Motor Pool
The Transportation Motor Pool (TMP) provides Non-Tactical Vehicle (NTV) fleet management in support of Fort Hood Area of Responsibility (AOR). TMP provides ground transportation support for deployments, redeployment, mobilizations, demobilizations, and installations steady-state operations.
We strive to provide excellent customer service and efficient support by coordinating and transporting Soldiers, Families, Civilians, and contractors to and from their destination safely in a timely manner.
Additional Services include:
- Establishes and manages policy for use of Army owned or leased Non-tactical vehicles (NTV)
- General dispatch of NTV Class B and Class C fleets
- Basic levels of installation support including Child Youth Services (CYS) and special events
- Shuttle service to/from NFH for mobilizing and demobilizing Soldiers
- After duty hours free Soldier’s Installation shuttle and a medical shuttle to SAMMC
- Annual Vehicle Allocation Methodology (VAM) development and Vehicle Utilization Review Board (VURB) planning and execution.
Building 25029, Corner of 56th Street and Hell on Wheels
Hours of Operations
Dispatch Operations Sun – Sat 24 hours
Wash Rack Operations Sun – Sat 24 hours (Closed when weather is 32 degrees and below; wind chill is also a factor taken into consideration)
Drivers Testing Mon – Fri 0730 – 1130 and 1200 – 1545 Closed for lunch 1130 – 1200
Daily Operations for the below departments are Mon – Fri 0730 – 1600 Closed for 1130 - 1200
Wash Rack Operations Attendant
How to Request a GSA Vehicle
Organization transportation coordinator (TC) completes FH 56-2 Transportation Request and submit to the TMP office by Fax 254-288-6403 or bring the request directly to TMP.
Motor Officer / COR (254) 287-6319
Motor Officer Assistant / QA (254) 287-2225
Operations Supervisor (254) 287-4205
Transportation Coordination (254) 288-7041
Dispatcher (254) 287-2804
Maintenance (254) 287-7466
Driver Testing (254) 287-7466
Fax (254) 288-6403
Frequently Used Forms