We are a team of HR professionals dedicated to supporting and empowering Soldiers, Civilians, Families, and Veterans worldwide in an era of persistent conflict. We will recruit, retain, and sustain a high quality volunteer force through innovative and effective enterprise solutions. We will ensure HR readiness of the Total Army across the full spectrum of operations.
- Sustained Readiness
- An Agile, Integrated, and Responsive HR Enterprise
- A Valued HR Vision and Strategy
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- AFGE Agreement
- IAFF Agreement
- NAGE NAF Agreement
- Amendment NAGE NAF AGREEMENT
- NAGE MOA
- NAGE Contract
From Gregg or Sisisky Gates
- Turn right onto Adams Avenue.
- Follow Adams Avenue to Sustainment Avenue.
- Turn right at Sustainment Avenue
- Turn left at Jessup (next stop light) into the Army Sustainment University (ASU) campus.
- Turn right onto Quarters Road. CHRSC is located beside ASU (Bldg. 12400).
From Sustainment Gate
- Turn right onto Jessup (first stop-light), which leads you into the ASU campus.
- Turn right onto Quarters Road.
- CPAC is located beside ASU (Bldg. 12400).
From Adams Gate
- Turn left onto Sustainment Avenue
- Turn left at Jessup (next stop light), which leads you into the ASU campus.
- Turn right onto Quarters Road. CPAC is located beside ASU (Bldg. 12400).
- Fort Gregg-Adams Employment Opportunities
- Special Hiring Authorities for Veterans
- Military Spouse Preference
- Medical Professionals
- Students and Recent Grads
- Request Employment Verification
- USAJOBS - The Federal Government's Official Jobs Site
- Feds Hire Vets
- Army Civilian Personnel Regulations
- Army Regulations and DA Pamphlets
- Civilian Personnel Management Service
- Army Civilian Personnel On-Line
- Position Classification Guidance
- FASCLASS: System for Classification
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Comptroller General Decisions and Opinions
- United States Department of Defense (defense.gov)
- US EEOC Home Page
- Fed World
- Federal Labor Relations Authority
- DOD Travel Regulations
- Defense Travel Management Office Website
- Medical Job Opportunities
- U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board
- OPM Electronic Forms
- OPM Employee Relations
- OPM Federal Classification and Job Grading Systems
- OPM Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
- OPM Insurance Programs
- OPM Retirement Information and Services
- OPM Labor-Management Relations
- OPM Pay and Leave
- OPM Performance Management Center
- OPM Qualification Standards
- OPM Senior Executive Service
- Personnel Management Information and Support System (PERMISS)
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- U.S. Department of State
- USPS - The United States Postal Service
- NOTE: If you did not find your answers within the links above, visit the
Office of Personnel Management FAQs
Director: (804) 765-4580
Administrative Assistant: (804) 765-4580
Labor/Employee Relations: MER Specialist: (804) 765-4587/4594
- Awards, Labor Relations, Leave Administration, Performance Management, Suitability Determinations, Unemployment Compensation, Training Personnel
HR Staffing / Classification Team: (804) 765-4580
Human Resources (NAF): (804) 765-0841