Fort Gordon Veterinary Treatment Facility is professionally staffed by Army Veterinary Corps personnel with the primary mission of providing complete veterinary care for all government-owned animals.
- Complete veterinary care for government owned animals.
- Limited veterinary care to privately owned animals. This care is subject to availability of personnel during regular VTF hours.
- There is a fee and a nominal surcharge for supplies and/or services provided. We accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard.
- Animals that are bred, or used for breeding, for profit are NOT eligible for veterinary care.
- Owners should take animals needing long-term care or hospitalization to a local civilian veterinarian.