The Army Substance Abuse Program and Employee Assistance Center provides confidential counseling services, information and referrals to active duty service members, their family, retirees, civilian employees and their family. Appointments can be scheduled or potential clients can be seen on a walk-in basis.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Assessment and referral for treatment of drug, alcohol or other addiction problems.
- Drug and alcohol testing services to promote a drug-free workplace
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Eliminating violence in the workplace
- Building communication
- Conflict resolution training
- Grief and loss
- Suicide prevention
- Unit training and consultation
- Relapse prevention
The center also provides seminars, workshops and guest speakers.
The center has an extensive resource room of videos, books, audio and other self-help material that is available for loan.