• NOBLE KNIGHTS

    NOBLE KNIGHTS

  • REVERISCO

    REVERISCO

  • SILVER KNIGHTS

    SILVER KNIGHTS

  • PROVIDERS

    PROVIDERS

  • PHANTOM WARRIORS

    PHANTOM WARRIORS

HOSPITAL CENTER HISTORY

The 28th Hospital Center was activated on 30 December 1944, at Biak Island, off the shore of Papua New Guinea in the South Pacific. It commanded a group of hospitals with almost 9,000 beds established to support the liberation of the Philippine Islands, over 900 miles away. It received credit for the New Guinea campaign since there was still fighting in New Guinea as well. On 2 November, 1945, the 28th was inactivated on Biak.

After World War II, the 28th was redesignated the 315th Hospital Center and assigned to the reserves in Newark, New Jersey. It was inactivated there in July 1950, and reactivated in April 2018 at Fort Hood, Texas.

HOSPITAL CENTER COMMAND

COL DANKO ERIC.jpg Resized_528th HC_CSM THUAN CAO.png
COL ERIC DANKO CSM THUAN V. CAO
HOSPITAL CENTER COMMANDER HOSPITAL CENTER COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR