The 3d Cavalry Regiment is a Combined-Arms Cavalry Team primarily equipped with Strykers and composed of Brave Rifles Tough Troopers from all military occupational specialties and skill sets. We are the III Armored Corps' Cavalry Regiment, capable of operating as a Reconnaissance and Security force or close with and destroy as a Stryker Brigade Combat Team. We move and close with the enemy at the speed of an Armored Brigade Combat Team, fight at the speed of an Infantry Brigade Combat Team, and consolidate gains faster than both.
We WIN by combining dismounted and mounted maneuver to seize key terrain with our 100-plus infantry squads and sappers along with heavy weapons of our Strykers, mortars, and artillery, enabling us to overwhelm the enemy at the point of contact.
For more updates and information on our Regiment, please visit our Facebook page.
|1st SQUADRON||2d SQUADRON||3d SQUADRON|
|FORT CAVAZOS | TEXAS||FORT CAVAZOS | TEXAS||FORT CAVAZOS | TEXAS|
|4th SQUADRON||FIELD ARTILLERY SQUADRON||ENGINEER SQUADRON||SUPPORT SQUADRON|
|FORT CAVAZOS | TEXAS||FORT CAVAZOS | TEXAS||FORT CAVAZOS | TEXAS||FORT CAVAZOS | TEXAS|
During FY 24-25, the 3d Cavalry Regiment develops and maintains the highest level of readiness to deter aggression; and if deterrence fails "Fight Tonight" on the Korea Peninsula to support the US-ROK alliance while continuing to develop Army leaders for the future.
An unbreakable team of Brave Rifles Tough Troopers and Families guided by empowered Leaders and ready to WIN when called by our Nation.
- Prevention of Reprisal (Signed)
- Policy Letter #1 (Signed) - Open Door Policy
- Policy Letter #2 (Signed) - Command Presence in the Barracks
- Policy Letter #3 (Signed) - SHARP Program
- Policy Letter #4 (Signed) - MEO Program and Complaint Procedure
- Policy Letter #5 (Signed) - Army Harrassment and Prevention Program
- Policy Letter #6 (Signed) - Military Urinalysis Drug, Alcohol Testing Policy
- Policy Letter #7 (Signed) - Withholding Policy - Authority to Take Adverse Action
- Policy Letter #8 (Signed) - Leaves and Passes
- Policy Letter #9 (Signed) - Command Accident Prevention and Motorcycle Safety Program
- Policy Letter #10 (Signed) - Command Military and Tactical Vehicle Dispatching and Saftey
- Policy Letter #11 (Signed) - Parenthood, Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Family Wellness (1)