Dec. 12, 2021
Damage assessments were conducted yesterday. Two homes on post sustained damage from fallen trees. There were no injuries and both families have been relocated until repairs are complete.
Fallen trees, power lines and debris impacted the training areas resulting in gate closures in the vicinity and suspension of hunting to ensure safety and to keep the area clear for debris removal and repairs.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the surrounding communities and the families that have been impacted by the devastating tornadoes and severe storms that touched down Dec. 10 - 11.
We will continue to assess the damage on Fort Campbell over the coming days. Our priority is the health, safety and welfare of our Soldiers, families and the civilian workforce.
Dec. 11, 2021
Our hearts go out to all those in the Fort Campbell community and our surrounding communities impacted by the tornadoes and severe storms overnight Dec. 10 - 11.
Storm assessments are currently taking place on Fort Campbell. No injuries have been reported at this time. Gate access is closed until further notice at Highway 79 and Palmyra Road in the south and Lafayette and Garrettsburg Roads in the north because of fallen debris and power lines. The Fort Campbell Hunting Program is suspended until roads are passable and deemed safe. Please refer to iSportsman at https://ftcampbell.isportsman.net for updates.
The Directorate of Public Works and Campbell Crossing are working to assess, clear and repair damage.
Thank you for your patience as our teams work to respond as quickly as possible; the health, safety and welfare of our Soldiers, Families and workers is of the utmost importance. We will provide more information as it becomes available.
- Barracks and other government buildings - For maintenance emergencies affecting life, healthy, or safety, call 270-798-1200. For non-emergency issues, login to the Army Maintenance Application (ArMA). ArMA is available garrison-wide and can be accessed through the Digital Garrison App, or via a new online registration portal at https://www.armymaintenance.com/arma using a Common Access Card. By using a CAC at an authenticated computer, and visiting the website, users can enter their phone number, building and unit (if applicable) and begin placing work orders. Contractors will need to ask their contracting officer representative to sponsor their accounts. The Digital Garrison App is a free app available to anyone for download at the App Store for Apple devices and Google Play for Android. Once the app is downloaded, users will be prompted to create an account. By selecting Fort Campbell as the location of choice, users will have all of the installation’s information available instantly. Within the Digital Garrison App, click the Army Maintenance Application link and create an ArMA account. Information required to register includes a military email address, location/building of residence, unit and phone number. Users can specify their ArMA notification preferences as email, text message or both during registration, and can also report bugs or errors to the app developers and Fort Campbell Directorate of Public Works.
- Campbell Crossing - For maintenance emergencies affecting life, healthy, or safety, call 931-431-6029. For non-emergency issues, Click here to login to the Campbell Crossing Residential Services website or call 931-431-3966. Campbell Crossing residents can also use the RentCafé Resident App to submit and track service requests. The free app can be found in the app store for your mobile device. The app allows residents to submit service requests 24/7, view current work order status, receive "I'm on my way" notifications for when a maintenance technician is on the way to your home, and more. The housing hotline is 270-956-4728 and is another resource to use to help immediate concerns be addressed.
Individuals on Fort Campbell who have suffered property loss due to storm damage have two options concerning insurance claims – filing a personal insurance claim with a private insurance provider and filing a claim with the Army through the Center for Personnel Claims Support (CPCS). Visit the PCLAIMS Personnel CLaims Army Information Management System web page for information about filing a claim with the Army.
Kentucky Relief Efforts
Stay In The Know
- Digital Garrison - Download the free app from your mobile device's app store, create an account, select Fort Campbell, and enable push notifications* for information about delays or closures. Check out the announcements for weather alerts, road conditions, and more.
- ALERT! - Visit the ALERT! page for information on how to sign up for the emergency notification system.
- Social Media - Follow Fort Campbell on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Click Account at the Bottom.
- Click Communication Preferences.
- Click Push Notifications.
- Enable Installation Notifications.
- Select “I agree to receive notifications from Digital Garrison”
- Click Save.