Current Status: HPCON Charlie
- COVID-19 Information from the CDC
- COVID-19 Information fom Military Health System
- COVID-19 Information from Army Public Health Center
- COVID-19 Information from TRICARE
- COVID-19 Information from Fort Belvoir Community Hospital
- COVID-19 Information from Virginia Department of Health
- COVID-19 Information from Fairfax County Health Department
- Video: Top 5 Things to Know about COVID-19
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Is COVID-19 affecting your PCS?
The U.S. Army Human Resources Command is working to answer your PCS/TDY Travel Questions. Soldiers can contact HRC's 24/7 Army Service Center at 1-800-582-5552 or visit their website for FAQs here.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and out of an abundance of caution, the Fort Belvoir Garrison Commander, COL Michael Greenberg, has established a temporary curfew for Fort Belvoir minors, effective March 27th from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. until further noice.
No persons 17 years of age or younger may be in a public place on Fort Belvoir after 8 p.m. or before 6 a.m. with exceptions listed in the memorandum.
Read the full memorandum here.
FBCH Beneficiary Guidance
If there is concern you or a family member may have been exposed to COVID-19, please follow the CDC's most recent guidance. You may also conduct a Self-Screen for COVID-19 to reduce the risk of transmission by using the following questions to identify if you are at risk:
1. Do you have a fever, or cough, or shortness of breath?
2. Have you been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or have traveled overseas?
If the answer is YES to both questions, you may be at risk for COVID-19. BEFORE going to Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, the ER, or your health care provider, please call FBCH's Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-874-2273, Option 1 or call your health care provider.