To provide administrative, training and logistics support to an integrated Fort Belvoir and Military District of Washington Community.
A trained, disciplined and cohesive team that provides unfailing and exceptional support.
Mission/METL Focused and Ready
- Maintain the Warrior Ethos
- Do the Basics well and often
- Develop Leaders
- Conduct AARs
- Manage Risk
Do The Right Thing
- Be Mentally/Physically/Spiritually Fit
- Know/Set/Enforce High Standards
- Do our Best and Take the Initiative
- Be Professional On and Off Duty
- Never Quit!
Trust/Loyalty/Respect and Dignity
- Be a Team of Teams
- Resilient Soldiers/Civilians/Families
- Provide Inspiring Leadership
- Empower Subordinates
- Communicate and Counsel
- Never Leave a Fallen Comrade!
PCSing to: Headquarters Battaltion, HHC Special Activities, 212th Military Police Detachment, or National Defense Intelligence College (NDIC)
If your orders do not pertain to the above units, please do not send your information through this office.
To assist you in your PCS move, please call 703-806-5650.
The information that you provide will be used to make your PCS as smooth and trouble-free as possible.