All visitors to the Adelphi Laboratory Center (ALC), who do not possess a Common Access Card (CAC) or another approved Federal identification card must be vetted using the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Interstate ID Index (III), which is the Army minimum baseline background check for entrance onto Army installations (Reference: Policy Memorandum USAG-ALC-50, Army Directive 2014-05 and Chief of Staff, Army Memorandum Dated 14 Oct 14).
In order to reduce access vetting time, ALC tenant organizations that schedule or invite visitors to the installation will submit:
· USAG ALC Installation Access Reuest Form 191 and a sponsoring memo; this will ensure delays do not occur at the access control point.
· Access vetting can be provided in an emergency (within 24 hours) by contacting ALC security office at 394-1100.
· Once vetted, visitors will be provided a pass or credential not to exceed one year in length dependent upon their function or need for access.
Visitors will experience delays at the access control point if required vetting documents are not provided 72-hours prior to the visit:
· All visitors require a vetted ALC/ARL escort.
All properly vetted ALC/ARL personnel and ALC Contractors may escort up to:
· 1 vehicle and 3 personnel or 4 personnel walking
Please provide these documents at least 72 hours prior to the date of the visit to the ALC Garrison Security Control Center via email to Captain Daniel Conte at firstname.lastname@example.org and Officer Jennifer Fanning at email@example.com
NOTE: FOR BADGING PURPOSES, THE ACCESS CONTROL/BADGING OFFICE STILL NEEDS TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE VISITOR NOTICES. IN ADDITION, GROUP PASS REQUESTS AND NON-US CITIZEN UNOFFICIAL VISIT REQEUSTS STILL NEED TO BE SENT TO JOSE TORRES AT 394-5687 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN THE TIMELINES REQUIRED.