The Resource Management Office manages appropriated fund resources within the Garrison for prior and current years funds. The office provides guidance related to execution of funds, contract management support, manpower documentation and agreements ensuring resources are protected, accounted for, and expended in compliance with statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Serves as the Customer Service Representative for civilian employee payroll and timekeeping.
- Administrator for Defense Travel System and the Government Travel Charge Card Program.
- Responsible for funding procedures and fund control. Provide centralized funds certification.
- Ensures accuracy of obligations and reporting. Provide centralized commitment and obligation input for GFEBS.
- Serve as the Management Controls Administrator for the Garrison.
- Serves as Agreements Manager. Coordinates Inter Service Support Agreements, Memoranda of Agreements and Memoranda of Understanding.
- Provides manpower and equipment support to the garrison to include management of the Table of Distribution and Allowances, input to the annual Command Plan and preparation of Concept Plans.
- Provides input for civilian payroll budgets and end strength reporting.