CALL (804) 633-8333 to schedule training.
The Fort A.P. Hill Regional Training Support Center provides a variety of training aids, devices, simulators and simulations (TADSS), as well as relevant and responsive training support, enabling commanders to accomplish training objectives, standards and successfully operate across an ever evolving full spectrum of conflict.
- The RTSC mission is authorized IAW AR 350-38, Training Device Policies and Management and AR 5-9, Area Support Responsibilities
- Supports commands throughout Virginia with training aids and device requirements
- Manage and account for all training aids, devices, simulators and simulations within the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Provides warehousing, loan and issue of training aids, devices, simulators and simulations and graphic training aids including IMILES (Instrumentable-Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System).
- Provides training and usage of the Engagement Skills Trainer II (EST II).
TSC Telephone Listing
|Training Support Officer||(804) 633-8196|
|Supply / Accounts||(804) 633-8349|
|Engagement Skills Trainer II (EST II)||(804) 633-8359|
|Training Aids, Devices and Simulators (TADS)||(804) 633-8248|
|Customer Service Center||(804) 633-8333|
|Schedule Training||(804) 633-8333|
DA 1687 Delegation of Authority Example
Regional Training Support Center Contact Info
Regional Training Support Center External SOP
Graphic Training Aids Request Form