The Plans and Operations Division is the nexus for synchronizing installation operations and emergency planning activities. We coordinate tenant and non-tenant support, conduct training and exercises while providing mission command functions during emergencies and eliminate duplication of efforts. A few of our core competencies are listed below.
- Current Operations
- Installation Operations Center (IOC)
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
- Mission Command for Emergency Management Response and Consequence Management
- Tenant and non-tenant support
- Contingency Plans
- Stationing Actions
- Organization Inspection Program
- Installation Ceremonies
- Antiterrorism/Force Protection Planning and Security
Fort A.P. Hill Antiterrorism Office
The Fort A.P. Hill Operations Branch coordinates and synchronizes day to day and future operations for the garrison while maintaining situational awareness across the entire installation and area of responsibility.
The Fort A.P. Hill Plans Branch develops, coordinates publication and implementation of short and long range planning consistent with our Senior Commander, United States Army Installation Management Command, and operation plans, goals, and guidance.