The primary provider of family services at USAG Ansbach are Army Community Service, the Child Development and School Age Center, and other services of the Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation; the Family Advocacy Clinic at the Ansbach Army Health Clinic, the Military Family Life Counselor program, and more.
The mission of ACS is to facilitate the commander's ability to provide comprehensive, standardized, coordinated and responsive services that support Soldiers, Department of the Army civilians, and families regardless of geographical location and to maximize technology and resources, eliminate duplication in service delivery and measure service effectiveness.
Programs that fall under Army Community Service include:
- Army Emergency Relief (AER)
- Army Family Action Plan (AFAP)
- Army Family Team Building (AFTB)
- Army Volunteer Corps Coordinator (AVCC)
- Deployment and Mobilization
- Employment Readiness / Information / Referral
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
- Financial Readiness
- New Parent Support Program (NPSP)
- Relocation Readiness Program
- Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC)