USAG Ansbach Child & Youth Services (CYS) invites you to take a moment to complete our annual online Patron Satisfaction survey. The survey is available 1-30 June 2019 at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2019-Patron-Survey
This is your opportunity to let us know how we are doing and provide us with valuable feedback. Once you complete the survey, you may turn in your completed voucher to CYS and receive 2 Parent Participation Points as a token of our appreciation.
Once 10 points are earned, we will apply your points towards a fee reduction for your next month's billing. *Not redeemable for cash.
Child and Youth Services (CYS) provides programs and services for children of eligible military and civilian families. Within CYS you will find something to meet your children’s needs, including:
- Full, part time or hourly child care
- Before/after school care
- Programs for your middle school and teen youth
- Instructional classes
- Workforce preparation opportunities
- Sports and fitness activities
Today’s CYS programs, deemed a "model for the nation" by Presidential acclaim, continue to operate on these cornerstones:
- Quality – Child care is DoD-certified and nationally accredited
- Availability – Child care is available on- and off-post
- Affordability – Fees for various programs are competitively priced and affordable regardless of sponsor's income
- Accountability – To safeguard the Army's resources by efficient management oversight, good fiscal stewardship, reducing waste and protecting assets of programs and services to Soldiers and their Families.
CYS PARENT CENTRAL SERVICES
The Parent Central Service (PCS) serves as the “one-stop-shop” for registration, enrollment, child care requests, resource and referral for Child and Youth programs. Our mission is to provide families with a positive first impression and to ensure we meet and exceed customer satisfaction for our patrons. To participate in CYS programs, children and youth must have a valid CYS registration pass, which is valid for one year. Registration is transferable from one installation to the next and is at no cost to the family. Patrons, who require full time child care, may request child care at Militarychildcare.com.
Electronic transfer of registration: Have your Family's CYS records automatically transferred to your new location.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
- Sponsor’s orders
- Proof of child’s eligibility (guardianship papers, child’s military ID card, or birth certificate)
- Parent(s) home and work contact information
- Email address of Parents(s) place of work*
- Emergency/Release signatories information
- Child Health Assessment*
- Sports Physical*
- Child’s official shot record*
- Deployment orders*
- Family Care Plan* (from dual/single military)
* if applicable
USAG ANSBACH SCHOOL LIAISON OFFICER
The school liaison officer is your communications link for the schools, garrison and Child and Youth Services in U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach. Through partnering with the local and military community, the school liaison officer assists in addressing educational issues within the garrison. Know your SLO! School Liaison Officers help families communicate with school districts and schools regarding education issues (to include school personnel understanding the impact of deployment stress on military students), provide transition support, and link students and families to education and post-secondary resources.
Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) School Meal Program: If your child will be attending a DODEA school, be sure to stop by the AAFES Exchange to set up a pre-pay lunch account. You can also sign up online for My Payments Plus which allows you to get a trigger email if your child’s lunch account is low so they never are caught without lunch money. Go to MYPAYMENTSPLUS.COM
For state: select “EXCHANGE.” The Exchange provides school lunch to K-12 students on Army and Air Force Installations in nine countries overseas. We follow the same USDA guidelines as schools throughout the United States. We provide Free and Reduced-Price meals for students who qualify under federal guidelines.
USDA NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM