The Logistics Readiness Center – Ansbach, 405th Army Field Support Brigade (AFSB), provides logistical support to service members and units assigned to U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach. The center exercises authority over and develops plans and policies for all installation logistics activities, supply, maintenance, transportation and materiel readiness.
The main office, located at Barton Barracks is open from Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Below are some of the facilities and services LRC-A provides:
Central Issue Facility (CIF) at Barton Barracks:
The Central Issue Facility provides ... The CIF can be reached at the following Mondays through Thursdays from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 to 4 p.m.:
0981-183-7691 or DSN (314)468-7691
Fax: 0981-183-7690 or DSN (314)468-7690
The CIF is closed Fridays and U.S. federal holidays.
Drivers Testing and Licensing
Driver's Testing and Licensing, located at Katterbach Kaserne at the In-Processing Building, provides testing for U.S. drivers to receive their U.S. Forces Certificate of License to operate a vehicle in Germany. Their offices are open Mondays through Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m. and Fridays from 1 to 3 p.m. They can be reached by telephone at the following:
09802-83-3700 or DSN (314)467-3700
09802-83-3701 or DSN (314)467-3701
09802-83-3702 or DSN (314)467-3702
For more drivers testing and licensing information and resources, visit the page at NOT LINKED YET.
- Director of Logistics: (253) 967-7301 / DSN: 357-7301
- Deputy Director: (253) 982-2066 / DSN 382-2066
- DOL SGM: (253) 966-0571 / DSN 347-0571
- Plans and Ops Division Chief: (253) 966-0542 / DSN: 347-0542
- Maintenance Division Chief: (253) 966-0539 / DSN: 347-0539
- Supply Division Chief: (253) 966-3328 / DSN:347-3328
- Transportation Division Chief: (253) 967-4629 / DSN: 357-4629
- Materiel Readiness Division/LRS Chief: (253) 982-2024 / DSN: 382-2024