WHAT IS ALERT! ENTERPRISE MASS WARNING NOTIFICATION SYSTEM?
Alert! MWNS gives the chain-of-command the ability to notify you in the event of emergency. The Alert! MWNS can communicate via desktop pop-up, telephone, SMS, and email. Ensuring your information is updated and correct will help increase notification capabilities and response times in emergency situations.
If you have questions regarding the Alert! System or if after migration you have registration issues, please contact the Alert! Helpdesk at 866‐515‐0551 or via email at usarmy.detroit.rdecom.mbx.em2p‐help‐email@example.com
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
Current AtHoc user accounts will automatically be migrated to the Alert! system, so there’s no need to register. Personnel not covered by the AtHoc system will be afforded the opportunity to register for the Alert! after the migration is complete.
- Log-in to self-registration at https://alert.csd.disa.mil and click the 'DoD and All Services' icon.
- Add personal Info: First and last names are required fields. CACEDIPI will populate automatically from the CAC. Rank is optional.
- Add contacts: You must add at least one valid, internationally formatted (+49-) telephone number.You may add up to 10 phone numbers and email addresses into the system. Please do not enter DSN numbers.
- Add associations such as Service - Army, Region - OCONUS, Installation - select USAG Ansbach and Subinstallation - select your location. Start and stop dates are optional. Click 'Add'.
- Save all work when prompted.