PFAS Information Links
- VIDEO - PFAS Remedial Program efforts on Fort Wainwright: YouTube, DVIDS.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Infograph
Current PFAS/PFOA Remedial Program efforts on Fort Wainwright
Fort Wainwright's Restoration Program Manager, Seth Reedy provides an overview of programs concerning the presence of PFAS and PFOA on the installation. Reedy outlines how the Army has conducted research to identify all locations where release of PFAS and PFOA have taken place and to assure the community that the Army's priority is that no one is drinking water above the EPA’s lifetime health advisory levels as a result of Army operations.
Additional information on water quality for Fort Wainwright, Fort Greely and Joint Elmendorf-Richardson, visit Doyon Utilities' Annual Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) online.
PFAS Resources Links
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Agency for Toxic Disease Registry (ATDSR)
- Alaska State Department of Environmental Conservation
For questions contact: Fort Wainwright Public Affairs Office
Office phone number: (907) 353-6701
Office e-mail address: email@example.com